Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Week 5 Minecraft blog

I am telling you we have FINISHED!!! The Police Station. The only thing we needed to do was put sighs down to let the prisoners know were to go and what's in the Police Station. We got are first prisoner. The prisoner was using a invisabilaty postion and it is one of the things on the Treaty. Zain was that prisoner. He was pranking Gary in thinking that a floting block on the air. I had a look at the world and it looks awsome! I finally tamed my Horse is name is Police also my Dog is called Police. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great feeling to have finished the Police Station! The team must be rapt with what you all created.
    How long did Zain have to stay in the cells for that prank?
    Lucky Minecraft characters don't have a voice. If someone shouted for the police, they may be a bit surprised when a horse and a dog turn up instead of a police officer!

    ReplyDelete